- Our Department
- About Us
- People Directory
- For Dept Members
- IT Service Catalogue
- Contact Us
- News & Events
- Undergrad Students
- Grad Students
- Contacts & Advising
Honours Biophysics Advisors
In the Honours Biophysics Program we normally recommend that you specialize in the upper years in one of three main streams:
- Molecular and Cell Biology
- Biology at the level of Organisms
- Applied Biology, mainly Medical Physics
For 1. and 2. you can contact:
- Martin Adamson (adam...@zoology.ubc.ca) or Celeste Leander (clea...@interchange.ubc.ca) in Zoology
Other contacts can be found here.
- The Biochem advisors are here.
If you are interested in taking courses in the Microbiology department a good person to talk to is:
- William Ramey (wra...@unixg.ubc.ca)
For 3. I suggest:
- Alex McKay (mac...@physics.ubc.ca) who is often working at the hospital, so arrange an appointment by email first.
On the basis of your consultations with the above faculty please put together a plan of electives so I can approve your program.
Dr. Vesna Sossi
Biophysics Program Advisor
Physics and Astronomy