- Our Department
- About Us
- People Directory
- For Dept Members
- IT Service Catalogue
- Contact Us
- News & Events
- Undergrad Students
- Grad Students
- Contacts & Advising
UBC's new Learning Management System is called Connect. As of September 2012, all Physics & Astronomy courses using an LMS will be using the new system:
- Student's registered in courses using the system will automatically be given access via their CWL.
- Faculty who are registered as instructors in the Student Information System (SIS) will also automatically be given access via their CWL.
- Please contact the Undergraduate Program Cordinator (ugc...@phas.ubc.ca), who is our local timetable rep, if you are a section instructor and do not have access to your course.
- Instructors planning to use the LMS should also contact the Undergraduate Program Cordinator (ugc...@phas.ubc.ca) to ensure that the course is made available to the students and to arrange for secondary instructors to have access.
- Teaching Assistants should receive instructions from the course instructor.
- The old LMS, WebCT Vista, will be available for instructor reference until 2014.
Information regarding UBC's Copyright Policy and the Carl Wieman Science Education Initiative (CWSEI) can be found under Teaching Support.
See also information about the departmental Course Archive system.