- Student's registered in courses using the system will automatically be given access via their CWL.
- Faculty who are registered as instructors in the Student Information System (SIS) will also automatically be given access via their CWL.
- Please contact the Undergraduate Program Cordinator (email@example.com), who is our local timetable rep, if you are a section instructor and do not have access to your course.
- Instructors planning to use the LMS should also contact the Undergraduate Program Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) to ensure that the course is made available to the students and to arrange for secondary instructors to have access.
- Teaching Assistants should receive instructions from the course instructor.
Information regarding UBC's Copyright Policy and the Carl Wieman Science Education Initiative (CWSEI) can be found under Teaching Support.
See also information about the departmental Course Archive system.