Plotkin Group News:
- Silverman JM, Gibbs E, Martens KM, Balducci C, Peng X, Wang J, Yousefi M, Cowan CM, Lamour G, Louadi A, Ban Y, Robert J, Stukas S, Forloni G, Hsiung GR, Plotkin SS, Wellington CL and Cashman NR "A Rational Structured Epitope Defines a Distinct Subclass of Toxic Amyloid-beta Oligomers" ACS Chem. Neurosci (2018)
- Farrawell N, Yerbury M, Plotkin SS, McAlary L, Yerbury J "CuATSM Protects Against the Toxicity of Wild Type-like SOD1 Mutants But Not Mutants That Disrupt Metal Binding" (in press) DOI: 10.1021/acschemneuro.8b00527
- Gibbs E, Silverman JM, Zhao B, Peng X, Wang J, Plotkin SS, Kaplan J, Cashman NR "A Rationally Designed Humanized Antibody Selective for Amyloid Beta Oligomers in Alzheimer’s Disease"
- DuVal MG, McAlary L, Habibi M, Garg P, Sher M, Cashman NR, Allison WT, and Plotkin SS "Physical Properties of Novel Aggressive and Beneficial SOD1 Mutants Predict Phenotypes Consistent with ALS"
- Peng X, Gibbs, E, Silverman JM, Cashman NR, and Plotkin SS "A Method for Systematically Screening Drug Candidates Using Multiple Criteria with Unknown Predictive Importance"
- Pataer A, Ozpolat, B, Shao R, Kabil, N, Lin S, Cashman NR, Samuel CE, Plotkin SS, Correa A, Majidi M, Fang B, Roth JA, Behrens C, Vaporciyan A, Wistuba I, Hung MC, Swisher S "PKR contributes to lysosome function, prevents misfolded protein release and is a target for cancer therapy"
We are grateful to the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, Alberta Innovates and the Alberta Prion Research Institute, and Westgrid/Compute Canada for supporting our research.