Plotkin Group News:
- Pataer A, Ozpolat B, Shao R, Cashman NR, Plotkin SS, Samuel CE, Lin S, Kabil N, Wang J, Majidi M, Vaporciyan A, Wistuba I, Hung MC, Swisher S, Fang B, Roth JA , "Therapeutic Targeting of the PI4K2A/PKR Lysosome Network is Critical for Misfolded Protein Clearance and Survival in Cancer Cells" Oncogene doi:10.1038/s41388-019-1010-4 (2019)
- Plotkin SS, Cashman NR "Passive Immunotherapies targeting Aβ and Tau in Alzheimer's disease" Special Issue: Antibody Therapies, Neurobiology of Disease (submitted)
- "Conformation-specific Epitopes in Tau, Antibodies Thereto and Methods Related Thereof" Inventor: Steven Plotkin, Provisional Patent #27108-P56738US01, Filed Oct 19, 2019
- Semmler S, Gagné M, Garg P, Pickles SR, Baudouin C, Hamon-Keromen E, Destroismaisons L, Khalfallah Y, Chaineau M, Caron E, Bayne AN, Trempe JF, Cashman NR, Star AT, Haqqani AS, Durcan TM, Meiering E, Robertson J, Grandvaux N, Plotkin SS, McBride HM, and Vande Velde C "The E3 ubiquitin ligase TRAF6 is a novel interacting protein of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis-linked misfolded SOD1"
- DuVal MG, McAlary L, Habibi M, Garg P, Sher M, Cashman NR, Allison WT and Plotkin SS "Physical Properties of Novel Aggressive and Beneficial SOD1 Mutants Predict Phenotypes Consistent with ALS" (posted on bioRxiv)
- Peng X, Gibbs, E, Silverman JM, Cashman NR and Plotkin SS "A Method for Systematically Screening Drug Candidates Using Multiple Criteria with Unknown Predictive Importance"
We are grateful to the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, Alberta Innovates and the Alberta Prion Research Institute, and Westgrid/Compute Canada for supporting our research.