Plotkin Group News:
- Silverman JM, Gibbs E, Martens KM, Balducci C, Peng X, Wang J, Yousefi M, Cowan CM, Lamour G, Louadi A, Ban Y, Robert J, Stukas S, Forloni G, Hsiung GR, Plotkin SS, Wellington CL and Cashman NR "A Rational Structured Epitope Defines a Distinct Subclass of Toxic Amyloid-beta Oligomers" ACS Chem. Neurosci (2018)
- Peng X, Cashman NR and Plotkin SS "Prediction of Misfolding-Specific Epitopes in SOD1 Using Collective Coordinates"
- Peng X, Gibbs, E, Silverman JM, Cashman NR, and Plotkin SS "A Method for Systematically Screening Drug Candidates Using Multiple Criteria with Unknown Predictive Importance"
- Pataer A, Ozpolat, B, Shao R, Kabil, N, Lin S, Cashman NR, Samuel CE, Plotkin SS, Correa A, Majidi M, Fang B, Roth JA, Behrens C, Vaporciyan A, Wistuba I, Hung MC, Swisher S "PKR contributes to lysosome function, prevents misfolded protein release and is a target for cancer therapy"
- Dupuis JH, Yu, H, Habibi M, Peng X, Plotkin SS, Wang S, Song C, Yada, RY "pH Dependant Membrane Binding of the Solanum tuberosum Plant Specific Insert"
We are grateful to the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, Alberta Innovates and the Alberta Prion Research Institute, and Westgrid/Compute Canada for supporting our research.